BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 7, 2011

yeeha.... allowance..

finally, i got g0od neWs...itS been lyk many yeArs waiting f0r it... well it is tym for me t0 manaGe my money.. i am pretty good at managing m0ney u noE.hahaha... crap again~ LOL!!!!. okey... the 1st thing i'll do is add more m0ney in my ASB account... okeh..i'll share with u ab0ut how i manage my money so that it wont finiSh to early with spend it on everything that 'not very useful'.. 


1. make savingG..if u got ASB account, that would be better.. (simpan2 lama2 jd bukit..) ^___^


2. budget~~!!! make some checkliSt..


3. if u r kind of shopaholic..plz make some wishliSt....name the moSt important thing that u wiSh to buy... it doesnt mean that u have to buy all thingS that u wished ryte...? mayB, pe0ple ar0und u'll buy one of the things that u wishEd to buy as a birthday preSent f0r u....perhapS~!! haahaha...


4. spend ur m0ney wiSely.. yehahaha..~ njoy ur day my dear frienDs..


----------------------> hopE i can fulfill my wiShliSt for this year.. amin~ ^______^

0 comments: