BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 4, 2011

happy birthday t0 me....hihi

well, it's been s0 long i did not update any story n now here comes a story of my very special day.... hehe.
last nyte, my hubby took me for dinner..we went to tg.Aru.. but sumthing came up on my mind because he seemS not ok..i meaN....he was like waiting for sumthing and keep SMS.. i just keep asking "where were u taking me off..?" he said.. "letS go..watch da beautiful sunset...".. i said.. "haaaa......" after i guess several minuteS...eventually, he took my hand and took me to some other place at there and...OMG~!!!!!! there were arIs, abg, k.erna and k.pika waiting for me. i saW a cake with candle with lightS on... wohoho.... thanx my sayang Razis.. hahaha.... so happy... birthday surpriSe?? yeah...i like it so much~!!!

0 comments: